Kirk Doan's Air Scouting / Air Exploring Insignia Needs
Following is a list of the Air Scouting / Air Exploring
insignia which I need for my collection. I will buy or trade for
my needs. Please let me know if you have anything I list, or
other items in which you think I might have an interest.
- Air Scout Ace Medal Type I
- Air Scout Ace Medal Type II
- Ace Lapel Pin with Clutch Pin
- Ace Lapel Pin with Safety Pin
- Square Knot Red and Blue on Aviation Blue Twill
- Square Knot Red and Blue on Khaki Twill
- Air Scout Rating Strips No Wings: None
- Air Scout Rating Strips One Wing: Have Airman, Builder,
Communicator, Mechanic and Navigator; Need other 1-
- Air Scout Rating Strips Two Wings: Need all 6.
- Nearly all the Badges of Office with Blue Boxes on
Gold/Silver Wings. I have one: Squadron Pilot 2 1/2
Silver Bars on Blue Box with Silver Wings.
- Senior Scout Airman Segment, Plane on Air Scout Blue, Red
- All 4 (or more) Air Scout Merit Badges on Twill (I have
the blue ones), see MB list.
- Most State Strips, Community Strips and Numerals Blue on
- I have numerals 1, 108 and 341. Also want air base RWS; I
have duplicate Grand Forks A.F.B. for trade for any
- Many pocket certificates related to Air Scouting.
- Air Scout/Air Explorer Squadron Patches, Fly-in,
Encampment, Airshow, Rendezvous and other activity
badges. Please advise me of what you have for trade or
I have many duplicates for sale or trade, let me know your
Phone: (816)691-2739(O)(24 Hour voicemail).
Fax to Office: (816)474-4208
Kirk Doan, Captain, U.S. Civil Air Patrol; Instrument Rated
Pilot; Former Squadron Leader, Air Explorer Post 126, Lee's
Send snail-mail, packages or insured items to:
1201 Walnut Street, Suite 2800
Kansas City, MO 64106-2150
Click here to return to Home Page .
Go to Alphabetical Site Index of Kirk
Doan's Ozark Philatelics & Collectibles site.
This list last updated: 08/26/14.